Saturday, April 28, 2007

More irony

When Yahoo drafted Mariano, Hoffman and BJ Ryan for me (I couldn't be at the draft, time zone differences), I thought here's one category I'm going to dominate.

Boy, was I wrong.

Yes, it is still early but Mariano and Ryan have ERAs over 12 and Ryan is on the DL. And Hoffman just blew his second straight save, first time he has done that in almost 10 years. And his ERA is over 7.

I'm currently lying second-to-last in my league in total saves with five. The only reason I'm not in last place is the guy who is didn't draft any closers. He figured saves are just one category and so he drafted a gazillion starters instead. He's also the guy whose leading the league with a 27-6-3 record.

1 comment:

Charles said...

put a rss or atom feed for you page. that way i can always stay up to date.