Monday, May 07, 2007

Yao and Rockets Out. CY and Rocket to NY.

It's a tough week to be a Houston fan. My boy, Yao Ming, couldn't pull it off and the Rockets fell to the Jazz. Then everyone's boy, Roger Clemens, fell to another land of Jazz, New York. (weird) So the country's 4th largest city took a hit this week. Which is fair to say, since the rocket will be taking his SEVEN Cy Young Awards to the Bronx.

Hang on, did I just beat Tariq to a Yankees story?

That's like beating me to a Scott Rolen hits for the cycle in Ankiel's first win since 2004 story. Feels good.

Anyway, I don't see how this is nearly enough for the Yankees. They'll need way more than one Clemens to do anything this year. They lost a game by 4 runs after they scored 11!

This story's too good to not have Tariq write on it. Even I want to read that. I'll leave the good analysis to him. Here's my prediction. Clemens makes 26 starts; 14-6. He drops a 3.02 ERA on the AL. I think the Yankees will miss the playoffs despite A-God and the Rocket.

Tariq, you're up.

No comments: